Dear friends of Auckland Airport,
We’re so glad to have you as a part of our online community. You will find our social network pages are a place where you can talk and share your comments, photos, and videos with us and the rest of the community. Our social network pages are monitored daily by Auckland Airport, please be respectful of others and do not use profane language, if you wouldn't say it to your mother its probably not appropriate. We support free speech and engagement with others, however we reserve the right to remove any posts and comments that we deem to be offensive including:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that harass, defame or threaten any person or organisation
- Off-topic or repetitive comments by an individuals or multiple users
- Solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any commercial organization
- Comments that encourage illegal activity
Offensive users will also be blocked from our social network pages.
Auckland Airport is not responsible for the personal, political, organisational or religious beliefs of its fans and followers across our social networks.
These guidelines will be updated as necessary. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or comments via email email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being part of our social network community!
*Any promotions run are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.